cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just joined. Issues with texts

j1moolee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got my account and only data works. I've reset my phone but texts and voice still not coming through

8 REPLIES 8

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try turning off RCS because perhaps PM doesn’t support it and that may be the problem. ———With RCS turned off, the messages you send and receive revert to traditional SMS/MMS text format until you activate RCS again

@j1moolee  Best of luck and report back to us please let us know what the issues or what support tells you it was 

j1moolee

I did. Thank you so much. Guess we'll see how it goes.

@j1moolee  Then I would use the link I sent in my first reply . Get support to help maybe your account needs a refresh on the back end 

j1moolee

I have samsung s22 ultra. I even reset the message cache but still no luck.

@j1moolee  If you have iPhone be sure to toggle on “turn on this line “

Handy1_0-1728219644734.png

And reboot the phone or reset network settings see if that helps 

j1moolee

Thanks for replying. No I just created a new account and new esim and number

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@j1moolee  Did you try to port number over ? Did you leave old providers sim in the phone to reply YES to the confirmation text to port ? If the old provider sim still works then the port was not completed . If you missed the a step I will private message you the porting team number . They can re trigger port request if needed . If it something else then here’s a link for support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.