cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got PM sim and payed plan with voucher but it still says my account has been deactivated

NGEB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all, @CS_Agent

Today I bought a PM sim and 50 dollars worth of vouchers to pay for the 30 day 6 GB 3G plan with unlimited Canada calling and international texting. The activation of the sim did go well and I also selected my prefered plan. However, when I log into my account it says I have to make a payment to reactivate my account. The strange thing is that there is still 50 dollars balance left in my account. This should be enough to pay for the plan.

Can someone please help me fix this problem?

Kind regards!

9 REPLIES 9

@NGEB

It looks like you will need moderator help with your account.  They do check these forums, but it is quicker to private message them as instructed above.  Good luck.  

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yeah Me too. I think I am a little jaded by the fact that it's been over a year that they have been fixing it....not sure if I was being optimistic that the password reset would be fixed soon or pessimistic that we will have to wait another year or so....

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

Available funds and not renewing has become more and more common unfortunately.

Hopefully this issue is on their Todo list after fixing the password reset feature.

I hope this issue gets fixed before the password reset as it seems to affect more accounts being suspended and people stuck with a phone that isn't working.

@mimmo wrote:

Hopefully this issue is on their Todo list after fixing the password reset feature.

I hope this issue gets fixed before the password reset as it seems to affect more accounts being suspended and people stuck with a phone that isn't working.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sure the experts around here would not be confused but I know I am. You say you just got the SIM. But that screen says change plan. And then renewal 90 days from now which would indicate a 90 day plan.

What all exactly have you done to get to this point?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Try dialing 611 on your phone and follow the prompts to see whether that can activate your account.  

If not, you may need to contact moderator to activate, but unfortunately, it will take 1-2 days to respond.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

(Do not send multiple messages to moderator. That slows your response time significantly)

Or just send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

(include your phone number, account number and PIN)

NGEB

Schermafbeelding 2018-08-30 om 16.02.43.pngThis is the message I get

NGEB

The transaction history shows the two vouchers (25 dollars each) and the balance shows 50. Yet I'm not able to reactivate it...

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@NGEB

That is unusual.  Usually, if  have enough money in your account equivalent to your chosen plan, the plan should activate automatically.  What does your payment history show?  Maybe it just need more time for system to activate the funds.

Need Help? Let's chat.