cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with my account/plan

K2012
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning,

I would like to put two issues to your attention, and I would respectfully ask that you address them as soon as you can. 

For your information, I have been with PM for more than 10 years. I'm billed $30/Month (excluding my $7 reward) for a 3G plan with 500MB.

(1) To my greatest surprised, I have just noticed that in my account that you will be charging me $60 for this current monthly cycle. Please resolve this issue. 

(2) I have been billed $30/Month for a 3G plan with 500MB. I would like you to reevaluate your service. For instance, some of your current plans are lower or equivalent (in costs) to what you charge me but have more things. E.g., $25/month - 1GB at 3G speed; $29/month - 3 GB at 4GB Speed (in Quebec where I am). Even your ongoing promotions: $29/month - 10 GB at 4G Speed; $35/month - 25 GB Data at 5G Speed. You can see a huge difference compared to what I am getting. Basically, all this time, I have been charged more for less services. 

Looking forward to hearing from you, 

Thanks in advance,

8 REPLIES 8

FJFC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good point! PM will just arbitrarily change your plan and offer a new plan, that odd somewhat similar without advising the customer. Bad move PM

@HALIMACS 

Thanks, I forgot there was a cap!

@BKNS27 wrote:

@K2012 

Wow, you have been with PM for a long time so you should have gotten a $10/month ($1 credit/year you are with PM).

@BKNS27 

The OP wouldn't receive $10/month in loyalty rewards.

The legacy rewards for loyalty cap out at $5/30-day cycle, after 5 years of service.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@K2012 wrote:

Good morning,

I would like to put two issues to your attention, and I would respectfully ask that you address them as soon as you can. 

For your information, I have been with PM for more than 10 years. I'm billed $30/Month (excluding my $7 reward) for a 3G plan with 500MB.

(1) To my greatest surprised, I have just noticed that in my account that you will be charging me $60 for this current monthly cycle. Please resolve this issue. You should log in to your account to see if your plan has been changed or if this is just a glitch message.

(2) I have been billed $30/Month for a 3G plan with 500MB. I would like you to reevaluate your service. For instance, some of your current plans are lower or equivalent (in costs) to what you charge me but have more things. E.g., $25/month - 1GB at 3G speed; $29/month - 3 GB at 4GB Speed (in Quebec where I am). Even your ongoing promotions: $29/month - 10 GB at 4G Speed; $35/month - 25 GB Data at 5G Speed. You can see a huge difference compared to what I am getting. Basically, all this time, I have been charged more for less services. It's up to customer to keep an eye on current plan offerings. Naturally PM won't upgrade or downgrade your plan without your knowledge. Currently the only 3G plans left are the $15 and $25 plans. Keep watching the plan menu over the next couple week, I think PM will have some great plans over the Boxing week.

Looking forward to hearing from you, 

Thanks in advance,

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@K2012 

We are members like you helping other members on this Community.

Wow, you have been with PM for a long time so you should have gotten a $10/month ($1 credit/year you are with PM).

1 - You can login to your account and go to the Payment section and see why the double charge. You will need to create an Eversafe ID before login to your account. Click on Sign Up before login. Contact a CS_Agent if there is a problem with the charges or having problems creating an ID.

IMG_0110.png

2 - Currently the plan you are on is similar to the $15 plan with 250mb of data. Promotions come out every month and you can switch to a new plan anytime yourself once you are in your account and click on Subscription and Add-ons to change. Now is a good time to change your plan. The plans you have indicated are at different data speeds…5G will be the fastest only if you have a 5G compatible phone.

CS_Agent can be contacted by private messaging at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@K2012 

When is the last time you LOOKED at pricing and plan options in the past 10 years?

There was nothing stopping you from checking the plan availabilities and switching to a more desired plan.

Those kind of actions are the consumers to take.

As far as 'being charged $60", that's an interesting observation.   That would mean that someone who may have account access either planned a change to the account -or- someone who had access to the device replied "YES" to a promotional text offering a plan upgrade.

Either of the above are also user-driven if either occured.

I'd recommend going into your Subscription details and review what they say.   Also, go into your payment history to review what it shows.

The answers are very likely there in respect to the $60 thing.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@K2012   As you have been a customer for so long, do you actually have a self-serve account?  It sounds like you do since you can see the amount due.  With self-service, which is PM's operational model, you could have changed your plan at any time and if you have an account you can do so as @Handy1  explained. 

For account assistance you would need to contact customer service via this link.  An agent will reply to your community inbox at the envelope icon top right or at Messages under your avatar.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

On the community we are all customers like you so can't do anything with your account, we can only advise on a course of action.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@K2012  So log into your Account and make plan change for next renewal so you don’t lose money on your current cycle . And you will keep your old rewards . I just switched my plan and kept my old rewards 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1702218842186.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

Handy1_1-1702218865361.png

Need Help? Let's chat.