cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue when setting up esim for kid

ArunM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to create a new PM esim for my kid. I started by creating a PM account from PM app from my mobile and took it all the way through getting the number selection.  When it came to esim, I assumed it would provide a QR code so I can scan it to get the esim adding to my kid's phone.  However, the PM app tried to setup esim on my phone. I had to cancel at the last step when it asked I had to turn off either of the two SIMs I already had on my phone.   I noticed the esim and hence mobile number got activated as when I try to login to PM account its asking to verify by sending code to SMS, but I am unable to get the SMSs as the esim is not installed not on my phone or my kids.  

I need help to resolve this issue so I can activate the SIM in my kid's phone.  My kid's phone is iphone 11 and mine is iphone 13. 

3 REPLIES 3

ArunM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @hTideGnow , I didnt get a welcome letter.  I submitted a ticket and got a response from CS_Agent.  Working with them for the resolution. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @ArunM 

did you get a Welcome letter from PM for your kid account?  the QR code is there

if you have that, you can just scan and install it on the kid's phone

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ArunM  

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.