cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue - Payment Failed! Please try again or use a different payment method.

usnc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Public Mobile community,

I'm looking to transfer from Freedom Mobile to Public Mobile because the deals are awesome here! Except when I try to pay (I use my Simplii VISA Credit Card), I get the error message: Payment Failed! Please try again or use a different payment method.

I asked support what to do, and they told me to try again on a different day. I waited one whole week to try again. Cleared my cache and cookies and everything. But still it shows me this error message. 

By chance, has anyone experience this and knows how to get past this? Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am using a CIBC card do it should work.  I found payment worked better on the website and then I jumped back in the app to complete from what I recall when I joined.  

@usnc 

your CIBC debit or credit card should work. If you try unsuccessfully too often, the machine suspects fraud and won't let you continue. Try again in an hour but use a laptop. First, clear your cache files and use a diiferent web browser...I use Firefox and seems to work fine.

usnc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, it still does not work for me after I inputted my WealthSimple and CIBC card. I have no other cards. This is very sad for me.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@usnc 

Simplii is known to have issue with different system even they admit that

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Simplii-Mastercard-debit/m-p/1033588/high...

do you have another card to pay??

Need Help? Let's chat.