cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed activation

KyleHoney
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tried switching from Koodo to PM. Never got a text from Koodo about switching my number to PM. PM said it failed to activate and it wont let me log into my account to cancel the service. The app just logs me in to the screen that says it failed over and over. I cant get by it. My koodo sim still works but I dont want to pay for 2 phone plans. 

7 REPLIES 7

self solution removed

KyleHoney

I was able to get someone to activate the account for me. All seems well now. Thank you for the info.

BilltyLam

It may because the cell number issue, I have the same issue from the beginning, and I find out is the cell number still hold for someone, just ask Public mobile provide a new # to you.
Try call the # if aome one ask it, means the # is not able to use.

KyleHoney

It doesnt matter if i use the app, the web browser, my wifes phone. The minute i try logging in using my email and password( then sending myself a bunch of email confirmation codes) when it finally logs in it takes me to the same screen saying my account failed to activate, contact support. When i click contact support it takes me to an auto promt asking me to log into my account. Rinse and repeat. 

@KyleHoney and you tried using the Public Mobile app as well?? If not, please download the app and try

if that does not help, support would be able to complete the rest of the step.  Please open ticket with PM support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

KyleHoney

I got a new sim in the mail today. Ive tried to log into the browser and it just takes me to the same screen “ failed to activate subscription “

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@KyleHoney 

Were you charged by Public mobile?  Did you activate eSIM or physical SIM card?

Maybe try to login via the website.  On a computer if possible. 

Need Help? Let's chat.