cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a support number I can call

RP87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have submitted four tickets since yesterday, with one of them being nearly 24 hours old. Unfortunately, none of these seems to have caught the attention of the customer service agents. I urgently need to escalate this issue and would appreciate guidance on how to proceed

11 REPLIES 11

Oh, i know @hTideGnow 

Some prior tickets in the past, with lower need requests for a prompt turnaround, were responded within 2-3 hours.

This one is going on 60+ hours, and the user is still WITHOUT service due to PM's auto-pay failure.

If this isn't a case for CCTS, I don't know what is.

I suspect the user will be looking for another mobile service provider, and I can't blame them.  Even though I'll lose a referral, I don't care since this experience is horrid for them. (let alone me, who has spent a lot of my time trying various methods to rectify and contact support)

thanks  @HALIMACS for sharing your experience 

Sometimes really puzzle how tickets are handled. Some confirmed years they opened ticket and got resolved on the same day 

RP87

@Rastin Thank you, much appreciated.

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Also they may ask you for your info name number and email.  Add this to your first ticket it may speed things up. That way you won't haft to wait for a second response Just to give them your information.  They may also ask for your last 4 numbers of your visa. They did not ask me for it but I have see other posts of others that have been asked.

RP87

@HALIMACS  I had to resort to filing a complaint with CCTS

It's completely unacceptable @RP87 , I fully concur.

You could (and we may) proceed with a CCTS appeal to formally express the wholly unreasonable time-frames associated with customer support.

Things have got to change around here.

CCTS Complaint Submission Form - Online Complaint Form - CCTS (ccts-cprst.ca)

@RP87  Is the SMS texting your only problem?  It's a known technical glitch for new customers and it needs support to fix it.   That's probably why they are currently behind in responding.  So it's a bit of a no win because you need support one way or another to either fix it or approve the port manually. 

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Unfortunately PM has a back log of ticket right now do to some glitch in the system mostly with new customers texting. Plus a lot of people complaining about there old loyal rewards being changed to the new points plan. Making the wait longer then it needs to be. So the wait is around 24 to 36 hours at least it was for me.

RP87

I'm not sure how many more times I have to raise a ticket if four attempts aren't sufficient. I no longer wish to remain with Public Mobile and simply want my port out request manually approved since SMS functionality is not working.

@hTideGnow @RP87 

Nope.

Between two community accounts, I’m working on two support tickets and two private messages to CS agents.

This process began Friday afternoon and they’re still without service due to an auto pay failure on Public Mobiles part.  Making a manual payment does not work and yields further error messages.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @RP87 

sorry no live support number.  Everything done by ticket and message 

first check if agent reply to your community inbox, usually within 4 hours.  Please check again 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

if you dont see any reply, please message them again 

Need Help? Let's chat.