cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is self serve sign in down?

beybeche
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone, I just want to confirm if it is the same for others. Is the self serve sign in not working right now? I am trying to sign in to upgrade my phone plan but unable to sign in. It is saying "Internal Server Error".  Is anyone else having the same issue? Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It seems to be working for me right now at least. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

Interesting....I was wondering why I was asked to verify when I had already sent the necessary info as per my usual method and the CSA introduced himself even though he knows me well. Maybe it's automatic when self serve is down.

beybeche

yes definitely! and I was surprised and grateful for the quick response.

@darlicious- Maybe not. It lets you type in anything. I used the private message method due to a 404 on the ticket link from simple--simon. Support sends back with their link. There may be some confusion as to the email of the community username attached to an account but at least you verified that you're sitting there and that you verified.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

Lol....that's hard to do when you can't log in!

@beybeche 

There's some great late night service at times....tonight being one of them.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

That certainly makes it difficult to manage other accounts.

Take an image of your overview page. Strange things happen.

Duh 🙂

beybeche

Thanks to all that replied! I contacted Customer Service, and it is down for maintenance right now. And as per CSR they will upgrade my plan once it is up and running. Again, thank you to all that replied.

@darlicious- I had that earlier this morning. I was like wth. SMS worked fine. I was otherwise able to login to the account normally. Just not for verification. I seem to think that might have happened some time in the recent past.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

This makes me wonder about verification thru customer support. I was just sent a link to verify my account and it would not accept my self serve login credentials. I had to verify thru SMS.🤔

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Same problem here.

jiaxinchen

I have same issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.