cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to change colour of vertical quote line?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

As title says: Is it possible to change colour of vertical quote line since it is very light blue on pinkish background and it is almost invisible. It used to be solid back...

11 REPLIES 11

@Yummy  Nice catch. The small reply box is really annoying on my phone. Though do need to Request Desktop view and rotate phone to landscape mode to find it. Same sequence to locate the widget to add a saved photo. 

4794015-Mary-Engelbreit-Quote-Time-flies-whether-you-are-having-fun-or-not.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Yummy As computergeek541 mentioned above, we provided feedback to PM along with other suggestions like buttons being a bit large and the main text size a bit too small. It just doesn't look right to me. Some small changes you can modify using a CSS extension in your browser such as Amino: Live CSS Editor. For html tag blocks, I went ahead and used uBlock extensions to remove some parts on the home page such as the brief and incomplete description under titles to have more room for thread titles. I hope PM collect these feedback and continue to make minor changes. 

On my screen, the colors very far from blue and pink but I know that screen adjustments can play a big part in the image.  I agree that it's almost invisible.  This feedback was given directly to Public Mobile a few days ago. I can only hope they change it, but there are probably other issues such as it being impossible to know if there are new posts in a any given thread, but I also find the color scheme to be very strange.  I also find the error messages in a red bar to be very difficult to read because of the background.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Yummy : I didn't say what we have now is for the visually impaired. I agree it looks like crap. And if visually able people are struggling with it then how do you think the impaired are doing. I totally think they should change it. I also think all text entry boxes should be white. I also think they should bring back the subject line. I also think they should bring back the little icon indicating that an image is included in the post. Or a link. Or a video. I also think the All Posts list should be on the community page. And Latest Solutions. But I don't run the dump. Alas.

@Yummy wrote:

As for the line, now it is almost invisible how how that helps visually impaired???

That's why that Oracle is gone..  🙂

You have to drag it every time 😭

As for the line, now it is almost invisible how how that helps visually impaired??? No matter how bright I set up monitor, unless I know where to look from 20cm or less I cannot see it...

Did ANYBODY test this environment at all? and this dirt pink background is really...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Yummy 

that is nice, thanks 

My VIP @darlicious check it out the box!! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

In a previous iteration, it was a matter for visually impaired people to make the line and the text easier to read. This was driven by a previous Oracle stonechucker who I guess was visually impaired. So yes the company should for "accommodation" purposes.

Edit:  @Yummy : Nifty! Nice spotting that symbol. Now I wonder if it sticks or if we have to do it every time. I guess I'll see.

Edit again: Nope. 😞

@Anonymous wrote:

@Yummy 

i agree with you the have to put it black and the box for Replying is too small.

@Anonymous

You can expand reply box grabbing with mouse bottom right corner (small triangle) and drag it down.

Yummy_0-1641505549945.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I agree the quote line is not visible enough.. I checked around but I don't think we can change the colour scheme for anything.. Maybe Oracle can forward out comment /request over to PM?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Yummy 

i agree with you the have to put it black and the box for Replying is too small.

Need Help? Let's chat.