cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't verify identity to submit ticket

Akinoshi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wow - what a terrible customer service process. The system would not allow me to enter my actual name when setting up a community account as it "contains a swear word" - it then asked me to "clean up my language and try again". Notwithstanding the ridiculousness (and cultural insensitivity) of this functionality, once I entered an incorrect name to create an account, the system would then not allow me to verify my identity to submit a ticket. It highlighted the mobile phone number I had entered in red but provided no guidance as to what the issue was. Just a bug-ridden mess of a process.

Customer Service - please reach out to me to resolve these issues ASAP (and my underlying issue in respect of which I wanted to submit a ticket). I am rather inclined to cancel my account given how brutal this process has been thus far.

Andrew

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Akinoshi 

The community has a very weird spam filter at times so count yourself lucky that it prevented you from using your real name as the less you reveal about your identity publicly the more secure your account is....don't worry Harry and Meghan would also have trouble registering and throw all the baseballs, tennis balls or footballs you like but you can't toss any of those frozen flakes of water made in winter and formed into round shapes or you will be triggering that spam filter and forever getting bleeped. So don't take it personally.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Akinoshi 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent 

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Akinoshi   Sorry for what happened with the name issue.    Try to reach out to CS Agent and hope they can assist:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Akinoshi  We are all customers on these forums. Send a private message to Customer support at link below. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

If you want to tell us the issue you're having we could possibly try and assist you.

Need Help? Let's chat.