cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sign on even after password change

kmickeler
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Despite changing and verifying my password change I'm still unable to sign into my account.  I want to take advantage of a black friday upgrade, however, I'm likely to miss out as I am unable to access my account.

It's VERY frustrating to not be able to actually contact a real person to get this resolved.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Ticket opened, but who knows when I'll get resolution.

Colour me disappointed in Public Mobile

3 REPLIES 3

@Yummy wrote:

After password change it is beneficial to wait 15-20 before attempting to log in again.

There is No point of complaining not being able to talk to live person. PM explicitly said ALL SUPPORT is on-line.

There is no delay for a new password to start working.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

After password change it is beneficial to wait 15-20 before attempting to log in again.

There is No point of complaining not being able to talk to live person. PM explicitly said ALL SUPPORT is on-line.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kmickeler , you were able to confirm the password change has been accepted?  Did you get a 2FA code to complete the login?  Please also use incognito mode for all self serve account access.  It is the best way to ensure that cached information does not mess up the session.  

Need Help? Let's chat.