cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Telus/PM having network problems today?

G6q
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Twice someone has tried to call me and it did not ring on my phone. The second time someone left a message and when i clicked voicemail i got an empty line twice. The third time i was finally able to access my voicemail.

13 REPLIES 13

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

that would be the Toronto area

G6q

@will13am wrote:

in the 6ix.  

Which is where?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

No problems with calls and accessing voicemail today in the 6ix.  

G6q

@eddieO wrote:

Hi @G6q, I'm also located in southern Ontario and had a few calls this morning with no issues, not even the dreaded dropped calls so I'm hoping that has finally been resolved 🙂

Calls have not dropped but missing two people calling me and inability to access voicemail is annoying

G6q

@hairbag1 wrote:

@G6q 

if it is a chronic problem, ask around to others with Telus / PM network. If they're not having issues like you...maybe try your PM sim in a different cellphone (just to check if the cell is the problem).

I only have one phone

G6q

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @G6q 

i don't see anyone complain about that

did you try reboot the phone? you check My Account's status? 

Its an intermittent issue so i don't think rebooting will help but i'm doing it anyways.

My account looks fine, though the website keeps booting me out when i click on things.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @G6q, I'm also located in southern Ontario and had a few calls this morning with no issues, not even the dreaded dropped calls so I'm hoping that has finally been resolved 🙂

@G6q 

if it is a chronic problem, ask around to others with Telus / PM network. If they're not having issues like you...maybe try your PM sim in a different cellphone (just to check if the cell is the problem).

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

no outage in Ontario according to Telus page

https://www.telus.com/en/on/outages

HI @G6q 

i don't see anyone complain about that

did you try reboot the phone? you check My Account's status? 

G6q

Southern Ontario

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@G6q 

mine is working as expected in the interior of BC...where you at ?

Need Help? Let's chat.