cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Chatbot bubble really gone for good?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI All, 

Yes, many people hate it, but we miss it when he is not around.  Is the Chatbot bubble gone for good?  It has been 2 weeks at least.  Not sure if Oracle heard anything about it, whether it was just broken or removed for good.

thanks

10 REPLIES 10

@Trevorwiseman   

Mind to share what is your issue?  Maybe we can try to help

PM Support is all online, but you can open a ticket with PM Support:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Trevorwiseman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to talk to support.  How do i do that?

Thanks for confirming @Dunkman    Now, you left me wonder what was the purpose  LoL

Yes, the bubble is not much different from the link. But for most sites these days, the floating bubble is a quick way to seek help.  Many sites has this features.   I think the bubble itself is good, just that Simon keeps bouncing people around, that part is not good.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@hTideGnow 

Public mobile did remove the chat bubble on purpose. Whether permanent or temporarily, not known. At least until end of May/early June.  

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Because it has been a few weeks, I'm guessing no and you will have to use the other avenues to get to the chatbot

The bubble is still on the Get Help page linked from up top or the heading link below. But you have to go to the page. I find the bubble to be more hindrance than help.

On directing people to it, what's difference between click on the chatbot at the bottom or click on the bubble at the bottom right other than that the bubble floats with scrolling?

HI @mimmo   Yes, the link is there.  For the regular, we can find it, but for those who just occasionally come here and seek help, this is not good.    Did you heard if the bubble will come back? 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@softech  scroll to footer and you will see simon link under get help. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@hTideGnow   Yes, I am surprise too why the bubble not here in the Community. 

If PM wants to push people to find the answer themselves or open ticket via Chatbot, really no reason why they remove it from here

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It's still on Get Help.

Need Help? Let's chat.