cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is $40 for 4GB plan still available?

baby08
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have sim card but can not get $40 4gb plan,is this plan until nov 20 ?

8 REPLIES 8

Swirlled
The promotion is over, ended at 11 59 PM EST

Clagnar

I just completed an activation at 930pm.  Got a new number and then proceeded to port Wind number without a problem.  Amazing too with the referrals I got.  I am just having issues changing a plan from another PM account that has a grandfathered plan.  It is asking me to call in *611, unfortunately, it is my mom's phone. She's not close to me by the end of day for me to see.

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I activate the promo plan without error for a friend right now. 19:50 PM. 

Ported him from Wind. Internet, text and mmc was working in the first 1 minute i insert the sim into the phone. Took around 15 minutes until i can call him then i recieved the message from PM which say that they finish porting and that's all. 

I believe a lot of people have problem with porting because lack of IT knowledge or missing information.

I ported 4 people in 1 hour successfully. It's very important when you port to have Old ACC Number, IMEI and the pin from the previous carrier. Rest is a pieace of cake.

Pillzberri

still available but no longer advertised because they cant send you a sim in time for you to get the deal. so if you already have a sim it is then available for you.

majumani

It is no more longer advertised at PM website but you can still get it until midnight 

Wrazzaqui
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Yeah it should be available for you as long as you received your sim card before the 20th.

jimmyche
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You have few hours left til the promo expires.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Activate your SIM; the offer should appear when you select your plan.

https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

When I log into my account it is still there under Change Plan.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.