cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting on port over from Koodo

needhelp123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did not read the forums about porting over from Koodo before activating my new account. I used the same email and I've now seen that this is apparently a problem. I think it would've been considerate to have told customers switching over that this would cause problems. If I have only one email, I would naturally use the same one when signing up. Anyways, I am still currently using my koodo plan as I don't want to use the number that I was forced to choose from PM. I feel that it is a waste of money paying for two plans when I want to be rid of Koodo and just use PM with my old number. I am a bit frustrated and would highly appreciate some assistance.

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Check that box BEFORE clicking or doing anything

KK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Did you check the box confirming you are authorized? I got that error first time too. Box was actually checked. I just re-checked it and worked fine. Also, your name needs to be entered exactly the same as an the account you are transferring from.

needhelp123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yeah, if i check eligibility the web page crashes and if I try to do it without checking eligibility it won't let me cause it says I need to be authorized. I am the only account holder so I am definetely authorized. It may be happening because I've already tried to port. Either way I'm really unhappy that I can't get a hold of anyone from PM to help me.

Rockdaddy22
Correct account number is enough don't worry about the Pin or imei

Pillzberri
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No thats fine i have friends that ported from koodo with same email. just make sure when you port you have correct account number, pin, alternate number, and name. The credintials have to be exactly the same as they are on your koodo account. good luck!

Rockdaddy22
Have you tried porting yourself?

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just thought I would add that I used the same email and ported my Koodo number over with no issues.   It doesn't mean that you won't run into problems but thought I would let you know.  The only other situation where I've seen problems was when the person was on Koodo prepaid. 

Need Help? Let's chat.