Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International talk not working

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

14 REPLIES 14

@9009 wrote:

It is on the extended list

There is no extended list.  The 18 places plus Canada and the U.S. are the only destinations that can be called with the international long distance add-on.  Perhaps, are you looking a different cell phone carrier's website by mistake?  By some chance are you a customer of a different company than Public Mobile?

@9009 wrote:

@9009  Not aware of an extended list. Can you send a link of were you saw it? The only one that I have seen is this one:

PM-IJPG.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

@9009 wrote:

What extended list? I'm on a mobile so I didn't look earlier. Netherlands is not available.

But thanks 😊 anyway

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

As an alternative, you could use apps like Skype, Fongo, or Textnow or purchase a long distance calling card.

Yes I did!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately, the Netherlands in not listed.

International minutes are supported for calls to the following countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@9009 wrote:

It is on the list 

The Netherlands

Do you see the add-on lower down on your overview page?

Did you dial 011 or + in front of the country code?

It is on the list 

The Netherlands

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@9009 If you purchased the add-on you need to make sure the country you want to call is on the list. If it's not then it won't work.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

What is the problem you are having ?  Can you provide more details.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Care to elaborate? Does the add on appear on your account? What country are you trying to call?

Need Help? Let's chat.