cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Minutes not available despite points redemption

jgm1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have redeemed my reward points into International calling minutes more than a week ago but still I am unable to use them as whenever I dialed my desired number it does not connect. Although I immediately received email that my minutes would be activated within 24 hrs but still the issue not resolved. Same happened with one of my family friend and he got his minutes after registering complaint here.

Looking for a positive reply asap.    

10 REPLIES 10

@jgm1 wrote:

1. YES

2. YES

3. I AM dialing that country code, I guess that you are calling as exit code.

@jgm1  If your problem is not yet sorted, contact the agents; 

click on https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and enter your question in SIMon. Follow / invent the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button, click on it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. To confirm that your ticket has been submitted, check the SEND box in your private messages; click on the small envelope next to your avatar at the top right of your screen.

If you have problems submitting a ticket, or still have service, just send a private message to the CSAs. Click: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@hycm53 wrote:

@jgm1 wrote:

1. YES

2. YES

If there's no 011 before country code when you're dialing, you won't be connect it.

+ works fine instead of 011 on cell phones.

@jgm1 wrote:

1. YES

2. YES

If there's no 011 before country code when you're dialing, you won't be connect it.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Is there not a lag of time between ordering with points and showing in your add on list in your  My Account? Does it show, in your My Account?

dejavu89
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can you share 1st half of the number so we can see if you are dialing the correct exit code. DON'T POST the full number. Also can you see the free international minutes in your 'My Account' add ons?

jgm1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

1. YES

2. YES

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @jgm1 where you tried to call?? not all countries work with the bonus LD 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jgm1 

Just want to confirm a couple of items, please:

1. you are looking to call a country listed on the included countries?
  2. you are making that call while you are IN CANADA, to that country? 
  3. are you dialing the correct country exit code when making the call?

dejavu89
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It is quite possible that the country you are trying to dial is not under the list of 'international countries' allowed for the free minutes. 

"International Long Distance calling add-on covers calls between Canada and the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela."

The second thing is to use the correct extension / international code if the country is one of the listed above. Like + before the country code and removing a leading zero from the number. Just trying to guess what might be wrong.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jgm1 @ clear your web browser cache / cookies and try agin in cognito / private and refresh page 

Need Help? Let's chat.