cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Int'l & Canada Minutes

dban
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

My plan is limited to 100 minutes (100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk), and I am planning to buy Int'l LD minutes, say 500 or 1000 minutes. How that will work out? Will I be able to use the LD International 500/1000 minutes in full? Or Will I be limited to the 100 minutes in my plan, even though it will be used for International calls not in Canada calls (which is unfair!)?

Regards,

Hugh

6 REPLIES 6

dban
Access Denied
You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

####
this is what I get when I click the link!
Moved:

removed a response that only repeated information that was provided several hours ago

dban

Alright. Thank you all.

Now; is there any international long distance add-on that covers countries in the Middle East and North Africa, i.e. Arab countries; such as but not limited to: Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Oman, and Yemen?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Canada wide minutes work in Canada only. So when you use up your 100 min transition should be seamless.

All other add-on are to call FROM Canada depend on which country you want to call.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dban 

where you are trying to call? With PM service, you can only call small number of countries.  You need to buy the appropriate LD addon to call the country you want.  Here are the LD option:

• 100 Philippines Long Distance Minutes - $15.00 (10 Rewards points)
  • 1000 U.K. Long Distance Minutes - $15.00 (10 Rewards points)
  • 1000 U.S. Long Distance Minutes - $15.00 (10 Rewards points) all 50 states, plus Pureto Rico and the US Virgin Islands
  • 500 China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan Long Distance Minutes - $15.00 (10 Rewards points)
  • 750 India & Pakistan Long Distance Minutes - $15.00 (10 Rewards points)
  • 300 International Long Distance Minutes - $15.00 (10 Rewards points)
    **Intl long distance Add-On included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada.

and  the 500 min Canada-Wide Long Distance - $5.00 (5 Rewards points) can only be used to call numbers within Canada.  It is designed to be used for those on the $15 or $13 plans with limited outgoing minutes.  If you have $25 plans and above, you would not buy this special one

Need Help? Let's chat.