cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

Diamond99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • Hey there is there a way to find out how many years you have been with public mobility 
7 REPLIES 7

Negative @Sylvestor and @Diamond99 

Don't touch it. NEVER touch it. Don't go anywhere near it!!! All you need is one small mistake and POOF. Your Legacy Rewards are gone for life. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Diamond99 

Did you create this Community account the same time you activated your SIM?

If you did, click on your avatar then My Profile and it will show the date. Eg. August 1, 2023.

Sylvestor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you are on legacy rewards “start” (but don’t complete) the switch to the new rewards …. It will give you information to determine your exact start date. 

Hey @Diamond99 

Just to add to it, I looked in my email account and the subject line was "Your Public Mobile Activation Details". Try entering that into you email search and see if it finds it. Worse case, just enter Public Mobile into the search and go to the very first email and go from there.

Diamond99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Diamond99 are you on legacy rewards program?? if you are, how much loyalty rewards you are getting every month??

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Diamond99 

The way I did it was to go into my emails and see what Public Mobile welcomed me to their service. Hope that helps.

Worse case, you can always ask a CS Agent.  I'm sure they'd know.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.