cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to port my existing Koodo number to Public Mobile. I do not have a SMART phone.

mck23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need help activating an account. I want to port my existing Koodo number to the the $25 3G plan and already have a SIM. I do not have a SMART phone so I need someone from Public Mobile to do what is necessary.

6 REPLIES 6

@Abheer wrote:

@mck23 

Order SIM Card from Amazon. They're cheaper.

@Abheer OP states he already has a sim but no smartphone and thus needs help activating account and porting number.

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mck23 

Order SIM Card from Amazon. They're cheaper.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Do you have an iPad? You can download the PM app on there to complete the activation. Otherwise find a friend, as mentioned.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@mck23  Scooped by @hTideGnow 

Here is an article on transferring your number:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/nb/get-help/articles/transfer-your-number

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @mck23 

make sure you have your Koodo account number, login and check

and to activate PM , you need to download PM app.  You don't have a smartphone so you have to find a friend with a smart phone and try to activate it for you.  Your friend just need to help out the activation and your friend can delete the app after, and you can access your My Account using browser then.  But yes, you need a friend to help out the activation because of the app

and of course, you will need a physical sim card.  Please buy one from Telus or koodo store

Need Help? Let's chat.