cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I upgraded my plan but it is still showing the previous plan.

dayanath
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan renewable date is 12th, I upgraded my plan on Sep 1th1 but it is still showing the previous plan as my current plan, but I just realized I was charged for the upgraded plan. How can I get a refund for the extra that charged from me?

3 REPLIES 3

dayanath
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, you both are correct, it is showing the correct one in a private mode. But I feel Public Mobile should issue a refund of extra money I paid for the upgraded plan because I didn't use any mobile data since as I thought upgraded plan didn't happen. Do you know how I connect with a real agent on Public mobile?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@dayanath 

It is a known glitch the last couple of weeks.  When customers change plans, it showed the old cached version plan, even though your plan was changed/upgraded.  Public mobile is aware of the issue and figuring out a fix.  

As mentioned, if you check your account with a new web browser, cleared cache or incognito mode, it should show the right details of your upgraded plan.  

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@dayanath Hi you are probably seeing a cached version of your account, delete your cache and cookies or use a different browser in private or incognito mode reboot your device and sign back in to your account,see if it updates 

Need Help? Let's chat.