cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I top up my account and now I can't recieve calls

Mike1995
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't recieve calls and when I call someone it shows up as private number, when someone calls me it says 5um1 this phone number is not set for incoming calls blah blah blah

What is going on?

13 REPLIES 13

Mike1995

I agree  seems to be a common problem so I will have my problem fixed soon just not what I was hoping for since I'm waiting for a call for a surgery

@gpixel ot looks like Fri and Sat for sure.. Not 100% sure about those falls on Sunday

It sounds like CS agents are either resolving slowly or will only resolve when ticket comes

@softech 

so this also reflects renewals that fall on a Friday, Sat or Sun?

@gpixel   Basically that affect many, I assume all, who has a plan change scheduled on renewal and the renewal date falls on Friday/Saturday/Sunday

No, reboot won't fix the problem.  Ticket is needed for PM to fix manually 

I'm also wondering if this is affecting plan renewals. has anybody renewed recently with this issue?

@Mike1995   I think customer support is dealing with numerous tickets because of this system glitch affecting plan changes especially and probably haven't been able to respond to yours yet.  Hopefully, you'll hear back soon though.

Mike1995

Yes and still no help 

@michaelzheng    Have you submitted a ticket or sent a private message to customer support?  They're the only ones who can fix this for you, so use the link provided already if you haven't yet.

michaelzheng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same problem, cannot receive any calls after plan change

HI @Mike1995 

The 4 digits PIN, you can reset it yourself by going into My Account, go to Profile Page and there is the option to reset PIN

but the quick way to open ticket is to just message CS agent :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Mike1995

I seem to be experiencing the same problem as others, yes I have done a change for plan and now this, I have done a ticket thing but apparently my pin was wrong...

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Mike1995 hi unfortunately that has been an issue the last few days 

you need the help of a service rep

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Mike1995 , that code is usually associated with an account error.  By chance did you do a plan change on renewal?  There is a system bug that seems to have affected those who did plan changes on renewal the past few days.  In any event, it looks like you need support to sort things out.  Click on the chatbot link at the bottom of the webpage and initiate a support ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.