cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need your help for new plan

HwangJiHyeon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid $50 for June and now the plan is over

my account has been suspended because I haven't paid for the next plan(July) yet

But I want to use the $35 plan for July instead of the $50 plan I used in June

So I tried to change the plan and pay on the site

The plan has been changed, but somehow the site tells me to pay only $10

But the plan what I wanted is 35$ plan 

So I'm not sure if it's okay if I pay only 10$ 

Is there some discount for 35$plan 

That's why the site tell me pay for only 10$? 

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@HwangJiHyeon 

You want to have a total of $35 in your account balance to pay for the new plan. Seeing as the plan changed correctly  you may or may not have been suspended if you had insufficient funds to pay for the new plan. Manually top up if needed to $35. If it does not automatically reactivate the new plan then go yo the plans or usage page. Click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate. Log out and reboot your phone.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@HwangJiHyeon wrote:

I paid $50 for June and now the plan is over

my account has been suspended because I haven't paid for the next plan(July) yet

But I want to use the $35 plan for July instead of the $50 plan I used in June

So I tried to change the plan and pay on the site

The plan has been changed, but somehow the site tells me to pay only $10

But the plan what I wanted is 35$ plan 

So I'm not sure if it's okay if I pay only 10$ 

Is there some discount for 35$plan 

That's why the site tell me pay for only 10$? 

Pay $15 more.  Don't use the amount due payment type. Use the other amount in the selcection to pay $15.  With plan change, they try to charge for the $50 plan and you get suspended if there's no $50 in your account afer you told it to change to the $35 plan.  Don't worry about the extra available funds in your account. It'll be there to lower your payment for the next renewal.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@HwangJiHyeon 

The best thing to do is to login to account and under My Plan does it show "$50 per 30 days"?

Then check View Payment History and change 7 days to 30 days on the drop-down menu.

There will be a column for Credit (Payment) and a column for Debit (Charges). Add up the debit (price of your current plan) subtract all your rewards.

The difference will be $10 owing.

crreature
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you checked your bank account to see if $25 has already come out of your account for the payment?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@HwangJiHyeon 

there is no discount. is your service working? maybe your autopay only took $25 and it's asking you to pay $10 to activate your service 

Need Help? Let's chat.