cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help to set up account

Andi_Hoff
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying to sign up for days but my payment methods all get declined. CHAT agent informed it is from an issue with the site that will require technical help, including resetting my account.

5 REPLIES 5

ChrisGerald

I have been trying to pay my bill for days now. Rejected every time. I have no ption but to try another provider.

Andi_Hoff

I have tried both of my cards. This is the only site I've had problems with.

@Andi_Hoff wrote:

I have tried with 2 different emails already and have tried with a different card. I don't have any other cards and can assure you that the card is valid and works. 

Please try again after waiting a full 24 hours without a payment attempt. The card may have been temporarily been locked out from use at Public Mobile after multiple attempts.  I know that you've been trying over a few days, but it's possible that the lock out might not have been reset unless a full 24 hours was waited between attempts.

Andi_Hoff

I have tried with 2 different emails already and have tried with a different card. I don't have any other cards and can assure you that the card is valid and works. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hI @Andi_Hoff 

do you have another card to test?

since payment declined, it wasn't charged.  Best to uninstall the PM app and reinstall, and then use another email to create a new account and subscribe

(yes, you need to use the PM app to activate,don't just try on browser)

Need Help? Let's chat.