cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a CS support agent

mariakuzmina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to activate a new account. I found the instructions confusing, made a mistake and now need a new esim. I don't think it's fair to ask me to paid $5 for a replacement since I am having trouble with your software in the first hour I am your client. I am trying to open a ticket but the link doesn't work. The app says that if this fails I need to DM a CS agent on this forum but it doesn't say how to find one of those agents. Can someone please assist?

8 REPLIES 8

mariakuzmina

Ok so I received the SIM, first I messaged the CS support and they told me they will need a whole bunch of data including credit card information. It's a bit sketchy to provide that kind of data over a DM on a support forum. Then I realized there is actually a self serve tools to update sim under Profile section of the app. I believe it may also be available on the web version. I submitted the change, restarted the phone, and poof, everything is working 🙂 Thank you for your assistance 

@mariakuzmina 

yes, after you got the physical sim, message support as advised above and they can change the sim from esim to the physical sim you got.  Let us know how it goes

mariakuzmina

Excellent advice about Amazon. It's easier than having to deal with the esim adapter and it should be at my house tomorrow. I guess I need to message CS Support to activate the physical SIM?

@mariakuzmina 

yes, for most Canadian mobile provider, esim canont be transferred.  So, it will be another $5 if you ever need to switch phone, or wipe the phone or delete the esim by mistake.  It might change, but at this time, physical sim would still be a cheaper way to go.  So, it is likely a good time for you to change it back physical if you don't have to use esim.  Get a physical sim from Amazon, it is only $4.99 and shipping is free for Prime members:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B06X9ZGDWG/  

mariakuzmina

I have an android phone that doesn't support an esim. I am going to use it with an esim to sim adapter. However the instruction kept insisting I must use the app to activate. The app is then detecting that the device is not esim compatible. I thought I would be able to get the sim on my other family device. I didn't realize that once it was activated there, I would not be able to activate it anywhere else. And even more shocking, I didn't realize that subsequent esim replacements will not be free. All I need is a working esim QR code or config sent to me over email. I already found the first one in my inbox (at first I thought it was a code to fetch the app too). But now it's not working. So I need an esim replacement. 

SilverTech

If you have an iPhone, you could try rebooting your phone and seeing if the eSIM shows up in settings. This happened to me - the app got hung twice trying to add the eSIM, but after a reboot it just showed up!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mariakuzmina 

yes, eSIM is free during activation but will cost you $5 after

you can message support and see if they can give you a one time credit since you just joined.  Please message them here using this link:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Please ensure you have downloaded

You can cont cs at the link below. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.