cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I missed the verification SMS while trying to port to Public, please help!

Jcho74
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello there I began the process of porting my number from Freedom to Public last night but mistakenly took out the Freedom SIM card before they could send out the transfer verification SMS. So I never received this text and the authorization request has since expired. I contacted Freedom to ask them to resend me the SMS but they said that they can’t manually resend this when the request has expired and that Public has to send in another port out request first. Can you please help me with this issue? I have re-inserted the old Freedom SIM card now. I really don’t want to lose my phone number. Your help would be greatly appreciated!!

4 REPLIES 4

hi @Gregory2  missed 90mins for the porting authorization text?? Call porting support team. I have sent you the phone number, please check Community inbox 

Gregory2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I had the same thing happen to me and I am going in circles with the chat bot. Can you please send me a link or number so I can have the request resent.

Thank you.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jcho74 

call the porting support team, I will send you the number to your community inbox

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jcho74  No worries I’ll private message you the porting team number . Give them a call they can re trigger the port request for you 

Need Help? Let's chat.