cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not registered on a network

Wendy44NS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been with public mobile for the past 7 months and it has been pretty good. For the last few days everytime I go to make a call I get a msg that pops up and says not registered on a network and my text msgs do not go through. We just purchased my husband a sim card so he could join public mobile but his is now doing the same thing. We have tried every troubleshooting method there is and nothing is fixing this issue.

4 REPLIES 4

Wendy44NS

I have done all of the troubleshooting and created a ticket. My phone is now working. 

Wendy44NS

I am in Nova Scotia and You are correct. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Wendy44NS 

you in PQ or Ont ? There''s been some issues on-going with the Telus networks in those areas. They're not real good about reporting those problems or estimates for corrections.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Wendy44NS  there seems to be an outage going on. Can you shut your phone off and try the sim card in his phone and test to see if working. This will often correct any issues.

Also try resetting the network on your phone if that doesn't solve it. Switching to 3G often helps too.

If it doesn't work still, use the chatbot to create a ticket and let Public Mobile know.

Need Help? Let's chat.