Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I missed a December promo. Is there some way to use it now? Jan 10

telemonster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

7 REPLIES 7

@telemonster  Always a bummer when you miss a good promotion. At least you missed it by a week not one day or worse still the day before. After signing up for deal alerts keep in mind a flash sale will almost always start on Friday. Usually announced at 10 am et. and ending at 11:59 pm et. on the Sunday or Monday following. If you don't have easy access to a retailer that sells SIM cards order a couple now from pm or Amazon.ca so you have them ready to pounce on a good flash sale.

Hang out on the community and learn all about pm, ask questions, get to know the plan options, read the help and knowledge articles. If youre just paying too much with your current providers jumping ship now could save you as much as a promo if you wait for one for a few more weeks. Make sure you have a referral code for the $10 credit and phone around for retailers possibly offering a free sim with activation (another $10 savings) such as london drugs, walmart or small businesses like go mobile repair in vancouver.

ecowen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It might help if you went to your Settings and made sure Notifications were turned on.

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@telemonster  If you can wait, maybe there will be a Valentines promo? That would be kinda sweet haha~

telemonster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

not so much help without a solution

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@telemonster  Best to click here. Scroll down the page and sign-up for deal alerts.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@telemonster wrote:

Unfortunately, not now as already said but check the announcements thread regularly as promos are announced without warning and sometimes they are just a weekend flash sale.

GreaseMonkey
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No you can't anymore. Keep an eye on new promos coming up soon.

Every few months they have new promos I have been told.

Need Help? Let's chat.