cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m unable to transfer my number

CG83
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! I have been subscribed for almost a week but I haven’t been able to transfer my number. I called my current provider, Telus, and the said they can’t and that I need to apply for a new one. And it’s been a little challenging to navigate the chat. Apparently they have to resubmit but it hasn’t been possible to chat to an agent. Thanks 🙏@CS_Agent 

4 REPLIES 4

CG83
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was at work and unable to reply to the text in time.  So I called the number they provided in the final text and was told to reapply for the transfer here via the help chat. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@CG83 

Did you cancel your service with Telus before porting your number over to PM?

Your Telus account must be active in order to port your number. Once porting is completed, your Telus account will automatically close.

The most important step to port your number over to PM is to reply to the text with YES confirming you are porting over to PM. There is a 90 minute window for you to reply or porting will be cancelled.

Did you reply to the text?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@CG83 

What Telus said is a bit weird

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

(that actually is a team support both PM and Telus, so hopefully the agent can see both sides 🙂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI  @CG83 

maybe call the porting support team with PM and ask them to check if the porting was done or stuck

I will send via the Community inbox the phone number

Need Help? Let's chat.