cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm getting two bills and charged twice but I have only one phone

strathfoodprogr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have one phone but two different credit cards are being charged a monthly fee.

6 REPLIES 6

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You can have only one CC registered with one PM account.

Did you try by any chance to activate your PM account twice using 2 different cards?

Unless somebody is using your second card and you do not know...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@strathfoodprogr 

You can only input one CC per one account.

Login to your Self Serve account to see which CC is on your account.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@strathfoodprogr 

If you had activation issues as per @softech 's scenario then you will need to contact customer support to issue a refund to the card that is not registered to your account. Have a copy of your credit card charges to show the CSA to arrange the refund and ensure it is no longer charged.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@strathfoodprogr wrote:

I have one phone but two different credit cards are being charged a monthly fee.

@strathfoodprogr   Two different credit cards?  Sound like it shouldn't be.  PM would not have info for your 2 cards.

Did you just join PM for a month or two? Did you recall any activation issue and you have to re-attempt activating a second time with another credit card?  If that was the case, then that could be the only reason I can think of that PM will have your two credit cards info

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @strathfoodprogr 

check with family member maybe someone use for new line and you don't know about it,

or get in touch with  Customer Support Agent (publicmobile.ca)

CSA Hours Of Operation (publicmobile.ca)

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

@strathfoodprogr wrote:

On your online credit card statement page, is one listed as pending and one as posted?  For my bank, it sometimes shows an authorized charge that doesn't immediately fall off right after the confirmed charge is posted.

Need Help? Let's chat.