cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m getting fed up with not being able to contact A HUMAN BEING.

Daphnen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a new phone and need to transfer an eSIM and it won’t work. And on top of that I know this process is going to take HOURS. I WANT TO TALK TO A HUMAN  BEING. IM DONE. If this takes too long I’m leaving cause this is actually. 

edited by computergeek541: inappropriate content removed

7 REPLIES 7

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

A physical sim is probably going to be easier. You can buy from Amazon for $5 with Prime delivery. Or if you have a corporate Telus or Koodo store near you they may have stock for $10.

Daphnen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Won’t work. I tried. 

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Here’s a link to talk to real person (Public Mobile Customer Service Agent)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Daphnen 

Have you already downloaded the app on the new phone and purchased your new eSIM? 

eSIM’s cannot be transferred so you need to download the app on your new phone and purchase another one. Login and go to the subscription and add-on’s tab and then scroll down to “Shop SIM Card Now”. 

Once you’ve purchased a new eSIM the app will try and install the eSIM directly to the device. If this does not work you’ll have to try to manually add the eSIM using a QR code that should be emailed to you upon purchase. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The primary problem for you is that you can't move esims around in this service. You have to buy a new esim. In the app.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

It can be very frustrating yes, but its all online. Perhaps if you calm down and explain what is happing someone can help you.

Moved:

Need Help? Let's chat.