cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm Looking to Sign Up, How To Get $25 Bonus Credit?

Rekkles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm new to Canada and I am looking for best/cheap phone provider. I see there is a $25 bonus credit advertised around and I am wondering how to get this?

Thank you

10 REPLIES 10

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @OscarFelix,

We've responded to your private message! Please check your inbox.

Best,

Syed

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry no - you can't just pay the upgrade dfference.

So it's up to you. When you upgrade you have the option to auto renew at next renewal date, or upgrade now, you will need to have $40 already in your account. 

But since you just signed up yesterday, you may have a case to get the moderators make an exception for you. You probably have the $25 credit in your account by now, so that will cover the update. You need to send a private message to the moderator team, they may be able to help

To resolve this issue you will need to send a private message to the moderator team. They are available 7 day/weeks but not 24/7. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderators.

Include your name, PM phone number, account number, 4-digit PIN and a brief description of the problem. 

Godd luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@OscarFelix, If you go into your self serve portal and upgrade, you will loose whatever (almost all) is left on your original plan.  However, if you contact the moderator team and explain your situation, they might be able to do something for your.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

OscarFelix

Oh, I can't just pay the 
$15 difference to make the $40?   I just signed up yesterday and I didn't know about all of the plans available.

@OscarFelix

You can upgrade a couple of ways.  Immediately, but then you need to pay $40 immediately and all the data, talk and text from original plan is gone (not pro-rated).  You have option to change plan upon next renewal also.  Data should work on iphone 5C.  

OscarFelix

Thank you for your response.  Is it possible for me to upgrade my plan?  I would like to get the $40 plan with the data?   Will this data work on an iphone 5C?  

Thanks

@OscarFelix

You do need to pay the first month + taxes.  The SIM card is free.  You should get $25 credit from Public Mobile within 72 hours.  You can use for 2nd month, etc.  If you signed up for friend referral, you should get $10 friend referral.  If signed up for autopay, also....  extra $2.  So, total of $37 within 72 hours.... potentially.....

OscarFelix

I signed up at Walmart today and I got the free sim card, but the associate said they don't take care of the $25 credit at the store.  I had to pay.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Rekkles 

Best and cheap are not necesssarily the same thing.  

Public mobile is one of the better valued, cheaper mobile companies.  Explore the website for the different plans. 

At the present time, if you activate in store at Walmart or London drugs, you will get the best Public Mobile deal.  Free SIM card (value of $10), $25 credit and $10 Friend referral (if you put in a friend's Public Mobile number on activation).  If you sign up for autopay (ie. credit card payment), you get monthly $2 discount. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

To get the $25 bonus plus free SIM card, simply to go either London drugs or Walmart and activate a talk, text and data plan by September 8.  Get a referral from an existing Public Mobile customer and get $10 in referral credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.