cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just purchased US-Roam Text Talk and have -1 minutes and texts left

Angjelin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I purchased the woeful add-on for the US, since after all international means non-US (what a rip-off).

Now that I purchased it, it says 0 % used of -0.02 minutes left.

Tell me, oh great ones, that I have to purchase more and more until I can make this God-forsaken single phone call in the 21st century, CE to our neighbouring country.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Angjelin 

You can use WhatsApp and call anywhere around the world for free if you are connected to wifi.

@Angjelin 

if you in fact purchased an incorrect add-on, the Customer Support folks are very understanding and might make the change for you without additional cost. Click the orange bubble on bottom right side of page to start that process.

@Angjelin 

if you only occasionally call a US number, consider downloading the free TextNow app. Using your local wifi, you can call most any US number for gratis.

Angjelin

@hairbag1and @hTideGnow thanks for your replies 

Angjelin

@hTideGnow looks like I might have purchaed roaming instead of just minutes. It's confusing since the tab is titled bundle.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Angjelin 

for talk to US, there's a 1000 minute US add-on for $15...but if that's what you bought already, check to see if there's a mistake in the time remaining.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Angjelin 

you won't have -1 minutes left, just a glitch

but are you buying roaming US addon to use the service in US or you are trying to call US from Canada? there are different addons and you need to buy the correct one to use

Need Help? Let's chat.