cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just got an email about the "new public mobile"

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

... does this mean all bugs are worked out as far as having to re sign up for your account or whatever was going on last week? I purposely haven't tried logging in to my actual account yet, hoping not to get locked out by bugs ultimately

Is it fixed? 

11 REPLIES 11

@Pawprints1986- Similar to pmbc, in my case I have 3 service accounts. Before the new system I made sure to match 3 community accounts to each account via the email address as instructed and as we all know. I really only use this community account for all things community related and also go through it for asking support for whatever by giving the proper verification for whichever account. So the other community accounts aren't really needed. But then there have been support rumblings of needing to use the matching community account of the service account which I think is stupid when we can give all the proper verifications for whichever account. But I am still able to use just the one community account.

Yes I can log in to each service account since setting them up after getting back in country.

pmbc

@Pawprints1986 wrote:

@pmbc what if your community email is already the same as your (existing/old) my account email? My passwords for each differ right now, but that's it..

Mine were the same email address for community and my account portal before the change.  Similarly I had different passwords for each system.  Now when you create the EverSafe account using the same email address mine worked for my account but when I tried to access community it prompted me to create a new nickname.  So created a new community nickname using EverSafe and contact CS Agent asking them to link the eversafe account to my old community account.  So they deleted the new community account and link my old community ID to my new EverSafe account.  That's essentially what happened for me.

Pawprints1986

@dust2dust so worst case, you can still get into your actual accounts, but it's just that your community stuff isn't yet linked? 

Pawprints1986

@pmbc what if your community email is already the same as your (existing/old) my account email? My passwords for each differ right now, but that's it..

@Pawprints1986- 10:16 pacific this morning. Still unresolved. Apparently escalated up somewhere. Who knows how long that will be. The community accounts are still there. They just aren't attaching properly. Even though it was all done according to instructions before the new system. The my account accounts work. I was willing to abandon other accounts I used to have but I kept these three.

pmbc

@Pawprints1986 Suggest you create a new community ID, then send a PM to CS Agent.  They can link your email address to your old community ID pretty quickly.  Don't spend too much time using your new ID as they just delete it and link it to the old ID.  Any bravos, etc earned with the new ID will be lost.

Pawprints1986

@dust2dust so how long have you been dealing with trying to resurrect the other 2? Am I better off to start trying now? 

Pawprints1986

Haven't tried that yet... But that's still an issue though? My next renewal is the 10th I think

What's the trick to not getting locked out?

When I checked out community a few days ago I just happened to already be logged in from before... Haven't tried anything new yet

Is ever safe still a thing if you don't use the app? 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I muddled through it successfully on the first day with 1 account. 2 other accounts were on sims that were out country. Now I've been working on those and the agent has already escalated the problem up. It gives me the erroneous screen of asking for a nickname. I enter the username I had before and it says it's taken. Well yeah. By me. With the proper linked relevant email address that was asked of us before the new system came out. Sigh. This place....

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Pawprints1986 the tough part is setting up Eversafe, if you passed that, and able to get your Community id, you are good

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pawprints1986  It’s hit or miss for some people , but I think the majority are just fine 

Need Help? Let's chat.