cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Information for 2021

gwmho1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want to get billing statements to prove a change of my address in 2021 for empty home tax audit.    After two months, Public Mobile sent me a billing invoice that I cannot use to prove my change of address for that year.  The invoice is dated May 30, 2023, instead of June 1st 2021 - Dec 31st 2021.   I need separate monthly invoices  from June 2021 to December 2021 with my current address on them.    

11 REPLIES 11

gwmho1

Yes,  I will.  Thanks.

gwmho1

Phone bills are considered a valid proof of an address change according to the tax audit department.

gwmho1

Yes, I did.    There is no invoice for 2021.

Then you will need to contact customer service agent to send you an official invoice.  It usually takes a few weeks for CSA to generate invoices.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help

Start a chat and follow prompts to submit a ticket for CSA help. 

gwmho1

I have provided proofs from other sources.    I just need one more to satisfy the tax audit requirements.    

gwmho1

I have provided proofs from other sources.    I just need one more to satisfy the tax audit requirements.

@gwmho1 wrote:

Actually,  it is a document specifically requested by  the government agency.

@gwmho1 

Public mobile's documentation is probably not going to be enough for your purposes.  Public mobile does not check id, address, etc.  No credit check.  You can put any address with Public mobile. 

You would need to get that information from another source.  Ie. utility, cable bill, etc....

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@gwmho1 

The thing is, one can input any address they want in the address fields.

You could even put a quadrant on the moon and then print a statement and it would print that way.

Perhaps you can utilize another form of proof for the purposes you seek.

Public Mobile will also only usually provide a statement of account for the prior year and it is issued by way of a single statement, not separate 30-day invoices.

@gwmho1 did you check My Account Payment history? you can download the invoice yourself now, see if that is what you need 

gwmho1

Actually,  it is a document specifically requested by  the government agency.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@gwmho1 PM does not have address verification when you joined, nany government agencies won't take its statement as an address proof

Need Help? Let's chat.