cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have overcharged problem, i got a one charge on 15 Aug 2019 but is not under my public mobile acc

Mandycc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone,

I had 3 difference account in here, however , all payment Due Date is the same on first of each month, but i found out my Mastercard statement on Aug 2019, i saw have one item on 15 Aug 2019 charged me CAD11.30, i really don't understand how come suddely i got a charge on 15 Aug and i check all payment History (on my 3 difference account). fist of each month my statement had charge already, please tell me and who can help me to find out what's happend and who's can refund the credit to my credit card ?  thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mandycc wrote:

one account is HK$10 + tax total 11.30, but as i said before , the 30 days circle on First day on every month.

@Mandycc I don't think you were billed in HK currency!  If you were, something is very wrong indeed.  As noted, your payment date will not remain on the first day of every month becuase not every month is 30 days but every cycle is 30 days.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mandycc wrote:

Hi,

All checked, so sad i couldn;t found out what's happen 

There is nothing to be sad about. First off all you need to understand your payment can NOT be the first of the every month. Public Mobile Plans are 30 days not monthly. 

@Mandycc wrote:

Hi ,

I checked three different accounts payment history, but no one starting charge on 15 Aug 2019. that's why i want to know what's going on and how can i get back the money on my credit card

You are sure that you didn't buy an add-on as asked earlier? 

If you still think this was an error charge, then best to message moderators via SIMon ? mark bottom right of the screen and submit a ticket for your issue.  You can also try this link: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Any error charges would most likely be credited back to your account as a balance credit to be applied against next renewal payment.

Mandycc

one account is HK$10 + tax total 11.30, but as i said before , the 30 days circle on First day on every month.

Mandycc

Hi,

1) the point is my activie the day is fist day of month and the plans are exactly 30 days of every 1 or 2 days of very month.

2) i knew if i get a plan for 10 plus tax

thanks.

Mandycc

Hi,

All checked, so sad i couldn;t found out what's happen 

Mandycc

Hi ,

I checked three different accounts payment history, but no one starting charge on 15 Aug 2019. that's why i want to know what's going on and how can i get back the money on my credit card

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mandycc Hi, you can go to "My Account" to review the payment history. There will be a detail info provided for what the charges for. But you have to go through three different accounts one by one.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Mandycc 

1. Did you purchase a sim card online?
  2. Did you change plans?
  3. Did you purchase any add-ons?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mandycc two things:

1) Your payment date can move from month to month, since plans are exactly 30 days.  It will not always be on the first of the month.

2) $11.30 is $10 + 13% tax.  Did you maybe purchase a $10 add-on on one of your 3 accounts?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.