cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have funds and my account is active but my data isn't working.

mzuniga
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@mzuniga   Just to clarify, were you trying to purchase extra data and added the funds to your account?  If that was what you wanted to do, then you'd also need to complete the second step by going back to purchase the data add-on.   Another clarification is whether your data has worked before and if it's been enabled  on your phone? 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @mzuniga   you have funds, you do no mean you want to buy data add-on and didn't work?

First, are you new PM customers? you were able to use data before and just stopped?  And voice calls are working and just data has problem

Check My Account, if My Data & Addons box in the Overview page do not have a line about data, then you used up all your data for the current cycle

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@mzuniga Is it possible you used it all? look in your data and add on section ,there should be a line for data if you don't see any it's all used up or are you new here, has your data ever worked? let us know it could be an issue with your apn settings you could try a network reset 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mzuniga , check your self serve account main landing page.  If you do not see any mention of data there, then you have used up all the data allotment for the current cycle.  The system does not early renew the account if the data is consumed.  This would be a choice that you would have to make and effect manually.  

Need Help? Let's chat.