cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got charged and no service

burtneyw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On Jan 30th I bought a sim card at Walmart and registered online paid for a service plan I bought online filled all the information and activated the service and after a while is failed did not activate but I got charged for the service and have nothing no phone. I hope someone will answer me and give some help.

burtneyw 

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@burtneyw just click here, type in your request, and the click Send Message.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

burtneyw

@NDesai  I would like to send him the information but I am not familiar with your system if seen what my problem is all I want is a refund.Could you inform me how I can resolve my problem?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

wrote:

I sent an email on Feb 6th and have not got a reply will re-sent the email again.

@burtneyw I hope you mean that you sent a private message via the community, like @NDesai instructed you to do. If you literally sent an emial, then this is why you got no response--there is no support via email.  You absolutely must follow what NDesai already told you, and send a private message to the @CS_Agent

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

burtneyw

I sent an email on Feb 6th and have not got a reply will re-sent the email again.

I was talking to a Telus representative and they told me that the new phone number that was given to me 226xxxxxxx when I registered that they could see my name, William B. and that was my number.  There is information that I tried to register. All I want is a refund here are the charges.  
Thank you
burtneyw
01/30/2018                    PUBLIC MOBILE                                                   $30.51

+01/30/2018PUBLIC MOBILE
Country Code: CA - Canada
Original Account Number: ********1967
Currency: Canadian Dollar (CAD)
Merchant : TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT INCLUDING TELEPHO
Merchant Information: PUBLIC MOBILE 
855-4782542 BC V6B 3K9
Transaction Date: 01/30/2018
Post Date: 01/31/2018
Transaction Type: Purchase
Reference Number: 55259568031130318781172
Dispute Transaction

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@burtneyw If service is not working on your phone, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info (ph#, sim# and email) so they can look up your account and see what went wrong. They are gone for the day so they will get back to you tomorrow morning. 

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number

Need Help? Let's chat.