cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid SIM after payment failure

oluschinsky
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, my payment failed when I tried to register a new sim. Now when trying it again the problem is the SIM number is showing as invalid and my credit card was still charged. Please help @CS_Agent

thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@oluschinskywrote:

True. The sim does work. But my account was not created and I can’t register the sim again. Anything I can do? @CS_Agent

Try creating an account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Anonymous
Not applicable

@oluschinsky, As @NDesai mentioned, you must send a private message to the moderators team.  Simply mentioning them in your post might not get their attention.

Click here to send them a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderators team by following this link.

oluschinsky

True. The sim does work. But my account was not created and I can’t register the sim again. Anything I can do? @CS_Agent

oluschinsky

ok... will try but then no account was created anyway with that SIM so how would I manage it?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@oluschinsky Put the sim in your phone and see if its working. Sometimes everything works even if you get the error during activation process. If services are not working, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info. They will take a look at your account and see what's wrong. 

Need Help? Let's chat.