cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don’t want bonus data

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Now that I am being forced to switch to points, how about giving us some other options rather than the bonus data that expires and I don’t want or need. 
Not impressed…

9 REPLIES 9

Bredawn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There are a large number of us sending in complaints to the CCTS, who knows, maybe something can be done if enough of us join

https://www.iphoneincanada.ca/2024/03/31/ccts-rejecting-public-mobile-responses-rewards-complaints/

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

At the very least it shouldn't expire 

farmbot1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cash is King!

The king is dead!

Long live the points!

No more free lunch ...my cash discount would buy me a burger...Food taken from my mouth

Too good to be true that old rewards program

Thanks for the past burgers.

New rewards system is a nothing burger

🙄

little_C

Yeah, exactly. The whole purpose being to strip away any real rewards from the last group of holdouts that figured out Public Points are nowhere close to the Legacy Rewards.

@little_C Comparably discounted plans would defeat the whole purpose of this change.

little_C

Completely agree. Give loyal customers a choice to get a useful "bonus" if they appreciate loyal customers so much. Or better yet, offer comparably discounted plans to long-time customers, as @Handy1 suggested.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

So it is already 3 of us who do not need 'bonus' data...

I do not need any other plan than I already need; no US/Can options, no massive useless data, etc.

How about all loyal customers get 1 point for each month they are with PM? That will at least boost morale instead of giving us something which cost PM NOTHING pretending they are generous with their 'gift'.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69  Or just offer us all the 50GB CAN/US plans for $27 problem solved 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

LOL yeah, I hear you about having no need for it. But there's no choice unfortunately.

Need Help? Let's chat.