cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't need verification code via texting

Sherry13131
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I just loged into my account and I noticed I updated my account by consenting receiving Eversafe confirmation code. I DON'T need this because I usually go abroad and don't have my this phone number. Would you please help me cancel this? Waiting for your nice help. Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

Haiggy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can register an e-mail address so that you don't need the phone service, but you will need to confirm the code that gets e-mailed to you.

You will have to open the app, hit the '+' sign under the My Account tab, and choose 'Profile'.

Next, tap on 'Manage EverSafe ID'. Add your e-mail address here.

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That doesn't work for mobile phones. It still keeps asking for 2fa every time.

It does work for computer: it stopped asking for 2fa the next time logging in on my computer.

@hTideGnow  Oops and sorry for confusion @Sherry13131  i took from post your are abroad and want to cancel plan … ignore me 😞

@Handy1 wrote:

@Sherry13131  You can do it yourself in my account 

Turn  auto pay  off 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1685725500527.png

Or if you know the 4 digit PIN number

HI @Handy1 wrong post? or pasted from wrong source?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sherry13131  You can do it yourself in my account 

Turn  auto pay  off 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1685725500527.png

Or if you know the 4 digit PIN number

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sherry13131 eversafe should only update your login info and password. No changes to your account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Sherry13131  Unlike the old My Account system, there is no option to opt-out 2FA  😞

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sherry13131  sorry, 2FA from PM cannot be disabled

You can however click the "Trusted device" box and then it won't ask you again on the same device , unless the cache is cleared

You can also have the code send to email (after EverSafe ID is fully setup) if you have trouble receiving 2FA on the phone

Need Help? Let's chat.