cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i bought a phone with public mobile and did not received it yet been waiting for a month now

marc71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i bought a phone with public mobile and did not received it yet been waiting for a month now and cannot talk to anybody   i cannot send a bill because it always say error   i am losing my mind somebody help

5 REPLIES 5

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@marc71 wrote:

i bought a phone with public mobile and did not received it yet been waiting for a month now and cannot talk to anybody   i cannot send a bill because it always say error   i am losing my mind somebody help

@marc71 , that’s a long wait! It took 3 days to receive my phone from Public Mobile from the time I ordered it! UPS delivered it. I put my delivery address in the UPS app which in turn gave me the tracking # for my phone order so I could track it to know when it would be delivered! Please try that & also use @Handy1 advice to send a private message to CS_Agent to find out where your phone is. Please let us know what you find out.

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox at the top right of this page (envelope icon to the left of your community avatar).

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@marc71 

Didn’t you get a tracking number from PM to track your order? Contact a CS_Agent for any updates. It shouldn’t take this long.

PM recently stopped selling phone on their website and direct people to go to Mobile Klinik.

Are you serious?! Who would want to wait 2-3 weeks for a phone shipment! No wonder they took the page down for phone sales. Wow. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @marc71  phone orders usually are shipped in 2 or 3 weeks.  PM does not sending tracking info so not sure if it is lost.  

Please submit a ticket with CS agent and ask for update:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@marc71  as support for a update 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.