cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did not get credit for my old rewards

Thaksachin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I get autopay, loyalty and refer a friend reward each month. This month I did not get the credit, why could that be? How can I activate the credit?

4 REPLIES 4

Bp327
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

They probably should have left everything the same and just jacked up the price 20%. It just seems like a scam.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Thaksachin   Everyone on the old rewards system was switched or is being switched to the newer points system this month.  That means you will pay the full price of your plan and accumulate points that can be used to reduce the bill or buy add ons at a discount.  No more $2 for autopay, no more loyalty except $10 on the yearly anniversary but you still get $1 per referral but you have to log in to redeem points, it's no longer automatic.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

No more monetary rewards! Now get 5% off your bill back in points, 10 points at anniversary and 1 point for every referral. If you participate in Community few more points could be awarded. When you collect 15+ points you have to manually convert them to $15, it will not be automatic applied toward your bill.

Meow_0-1715721629602.png

Need Help? Let's chat.