cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot login to cancel my account. who do i contact?

dave9999
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I moved from Public to Koodo to get wifi calling. My Public account is still active. When I click the login button at the top of the website, the screen refreshes and there is nowhere to enter my login details. how do i get out of this loop?

7 REPLIES 7

HI @dave9999   that is untrue. Most account would be good without more billing after ported, although there were some had problem.  Just pay attention to your credit card.  If it really happens, just open ticket with agent and they will refund quick

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dave9999
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The guy at BestBuy says sometimes your Public mobile account will continue to bill me after the number is transferred. So i was just checking. Yes the number is ringing on my new phone.

Ill just wait till the next billing period to confirm.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @dave9999

If your porting to Koodo was completed successfully, your PM account was then closed permanently, why you think your Public account is still active? Did you try the PM sim card in the phone and it able to call and receive calls and text? 

Can your Koodo sim card receive calls? 

When you call your number (the number supposed to be ported to Koodo), which sim card rings?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@dave9999  Did you port your number to Koodo from PM  successfully if so , you wouldn’t be able to sign into PM any more because porting your number out would close the account automatically 

add but you can contact support to confirm it 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@dave9999 

Are you sure that your PM account is active?  When you successfully port your number to another carrier. your PM is automatically closed.  Is your Koodo account working properly?  You will not be able to access PM account.

With the new changes to the portal, it is a different process to sign in these days. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dave9999 if you already ported to Koodo, your. account would have been closed.  If you call 1.855.4PUBLIC, enter your phone number, can the system locate your account?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

If you transfer your number to Koodo your PM account will be deleted immediately.

If you need agent's assistance then:

To Contact CSA-agent there are 2 methods:
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent
Ticket has to be opened through chatbot - https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
Having a ticket is preferred way to contact agent as they might respond faster then receiving personal mail.
If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly.- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+) Here
Agent’s response is usually between 15 and 120 minutes with a ticket. Private messaging might take longer.
Watch for envelope in top right corner of Community page. It will show Number of unread emails.

Need Help? Let's chat.