cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t renew my prepaid bill

Melissamaides
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I was supposed to pay my bill on February 11 which I was in the hospital and couldn’t I just made a payment for $45 which would automatically renew my monthly plan but it isn’t letting me and it shows that I have a balance of $46 and I cannot get into my account to renew it is there anyway someone could guide me in the right direction I don’t understand why I didn’t automatically renew

8 REPLIES 8

@Melissamaides wrote:

I don’t have auto I can’t get into my accoubt all I can do is call *611 from my phone I adddd enough funds and it won’t renew how do I get my account to renew I have enough in my account I’m so Frustrated 

@Melissamaides So, you have loaded your voucher via *611?

it could be just a delay with renewal.   Wait till later this morning, reboot your phone once and see if the service resume (ie, account changed back to active)

If not, try to call *611 again and see what the recording says

And for your My Account login, it is best to get the My Account login back so you can see the account status and activities. Since you cannot even self reset the password, please open ticket with PM Support to have them help to sort out the login situation.  Just in case your service still suspended, you can also ask them to check and fix it for you:

To engage support for our My Account login problem:

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Melissamaides

I can’t re

e

ber my password it won’t even let me change my password 

Melissamaides

I have 46 and ii uses da voucher it usually will take the suspend off this time it diddnt 

Melissamaides

I don’t have auto I can’t get into my accoubt all I can do is call *611 from my phone I adddd enough funds and it won’t renew how do I get my account to renew I have enough in my account I’m so Frustrated 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Melissamaides 

Unfortunately, AutoPay fails for some unknown reason for some members.

Clear the cache, cookies and go incognito on your browser on a laptop or desktop computer then go to the Payment section and enable AutoPay button.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Melissamaides - when you log into your My Account here: https://telusidentity.telus.com/as/authorization.oauth2?response_type=code&client_id=cc26d3b9-3370-4...

After you are logged in, can you hit the Reactivate button to get your account into Active status? Unless your account is showing more in the 'owing' area? Then top up more, then reactivate.

Have you ever created a My Account before? If not, you can submit a ticket here to: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you buy a voucher and use 611 to enter it? Or 611 and your 4 digit pin and your registered credit card? Is it 611 "showing" you you have $46 balance? Adding - if 611 then does it say a future renewal date? Or does it say you're suspended?

Do you have any working services?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Melissamaides  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1676659606102.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

Need Help? Let's chat.