cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't receive calls; And my Referral discount is not appyling at the end of the month.

Adaliadee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently transferred my number. my data is working, I can call, I can receive texts, But I cannot receive any calls, Whoever is trying to call me gets sent straight to voice mail.

Also me and my Referral are not receiving our 5$ off per month.

Help would be very appreciated!:)

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Adaliadee 

If all of your other services are working and it's only your incoming calling that is going to your old voicemail then call the telus porting department phone number with your old providers account and reinitiate your port request and place your old SIM card in your phone to reply YES to the PAT (porting authorization text) within 90 minutes of receiving it.

If you activated before 11:59.59 p.m. on September 30th and entered a valid referral code you qualify for the promotional $25 bonus referral credit ($5×5 months). The first credit will be applied to your account balance in the first week of October most likely on this Friday. You will receive an SMS text when the credit has been applied.

Welcome to public mobile!

@softech wrote:

@Adaliadee you might be just receiving iMessage/RCS and not really SMS text

Solution for most issues is: Stop using stupid Apple crap and get Normal phone.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Adaliadee 

It sounds like you porting was not completed.

Did you confirm to the text that you are porting over to PM with the old SIM in the phone?

If you missed this most important step, you need to contact a CS_Agent to complete porting for you.

Also try rebooting your phone by powering the phone off then power back on.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Adaliadee you might be just receiving iMessage/RCS and not really SMS text

Your number transfer is very likely not completed.  Do you recalling received text from old provider asking fornyour permission to port?  Did you reply YES within 90 min. 

You can old sim card and see if it works.  If so, your porting was not completed 

There is also a number to call and talk to live support.   I will message you the number.   Please check your Community Inbox, envelope icon on top right

Need Help? Let's chat.