cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer-a-Friend

nmumin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referred my wife to public mobile but we both did not get the bonus for "Refer-a-Friend". I am not sure how we can get this bonus. Can someone explain?

10 REPLIES 10

nmumin

Gotcha. Thank you

@nmumin wrote:

So, we will go to CS Agent Store where we opened the new account and give them our referral codes. This will fix the issue. Is this correct? Also, are we getting any refund for the previous months' bonus?

People posting here are all customers and members like you here in the Community @nmumin .

Open a ticket as per either @softech 's links and discuss those questions with a public mobile representative.

nmumin

So, we will go to CS Agent Store where we opened the new account and give them our referral codes. This will fix the issue. Is this correct? Also, are we getting any refund for the previous months' bonus?

@nmumin wrote:

What do you mean CSA ? 

@nmumin 

CSA = CS Agent , just a fancy name for PM Support  🙂

nmumin

What do you mean CSA ? 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@nmumin 

Did you both enter a referral code at activation? There have been glitches with the referral code registering in the account at activation. Give the CSA the referral codes for each account and if possible the phone number associated with your friend's referral code that was used first to ensure the correct code is being used.

nmumin

We will open a ticket ASAP. Thanks for your help

@nmumin 

if the new account was opened in July , both of you should have the Refer-a-friend bonus long time ago

Please have your wife to open a single ticket for both of you and ask PM support to confirm.  They will apply it back after confirming 

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

nmumin

We opened my wife's account July 2021 and until to date we never received Refer-a-Friend bonus. 

This is what we see in our account "Refer-a-Friend - $0.00". I would highly appreciate if my wife and I can get the Refer-a-Friend bonus. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nmumin  Was that about the one ended Sept 30th? and you are talking about the $5 for 5 months?

if you refer  your wife before the deadline, you should be good.  The extra $5 will be deposited into the accounts as Available Fund on the first week of Oct.  Likely it will be there on or before Friday this week.  

For the regular $10 Friend referral bonus, the new account should see it as an Available Fund within 72 hours.  If it has not been 72 hours yet, please wait

For you who referred your wife , if you login to My Rewards site, https://www.publicmobile.ca/myrewards ,you should see the Friend referral reward go up by 1 within couple days

Need Help? Let's chat.