cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't connect a sim because I tried to connect e-sim previously

Val101
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, please help to connect a regular sim and activate the service. I payed for the service and bought an 2-sim (for 0) and then it turned out that e-sim is not compatible with my phone, so I bought a regular sim but it does not have an option how to connect it.

8 REPLIES 8

Val101

I tried to connect with customer service through the app on my phone, but after logging in it showed just a blank page. That's it.
Tried to submit a ticket on my laptop - showed an error and that's it. I repeated 3 times trying to submit the ticket. Filled in all the information, and finally submitted it. The chatbot is not helpful at all.
I am surprised how Public mobile does their business if there is no proper customer support and the chatbot is awful (the way they programmed it is weird and not helpful). Also, the whole website is laggy, asking to log in million times.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Val101 wrote:

I am trying to submit a ticket and the system does not allow me to send it! There seems to be an error when submitting the ticket. But I provided all the information, all fields are filled in. What's wrong with Public Mobile? There is no customer support at all?

When in the chatbot and trying to submit a ticket, there is an option to select if you can't log in. It then asks the customer to send a private messgae to CS_Agent. There is customer service, but you it is all online.

Val101

I am trying to submit a ticket and the system does not allow me to send it! There seems to be an error when submitting the ticket. But I provided all the information, all fields are filled in. What's wrong with Public Mobile? There is no customer support at all?

@Val101 wrote:

Hi, please help to connect a regular sim and activate the service. I payed for the service and bought an 2-sim (for 0) and then it turned out that e-sim is not compatible with my phone, so I bought a regular sim but it does not have an option how to connect it.

You will need to open a ticket and ask a customer support agent to switch the activation to a the physical SIM card.  Please use the chatbot to do that.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Once you have the chatbot open, you can type in "customer support agent" to contact them.

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will need to contact customer service agent to fix your issue. Either via the following link:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

If you are having a difficult time, then you can private message CSA:

Send a private message to CSA through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Val101

did not help, it shows to activate e-sim

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Val101 

log in to your account using the free Public Mobile app to activate your new account.

Need Help? Let's chat.