cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can select $23/6GB/30d plan; how to select $22/9GB/90d plan?

CalgaryBen
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I think there are glitches and discrepancies in the app and desktop website.

I can see the $23/6GB/30d plan if I try to make a plan change in the PM app (note that I actually want the $22/90d plan, which I've highlighted in yellow below in the left screen shot.  However, at no point do I get to change to the $66/90d plan (see middle and right screenshots):

PM-Get$23Plan.png

Normally, in the app (and only in the app -- not the desktop site), you would see an option under the upcoming change, where you can choose a different plan.  Here's an example from earlier, when I selected the $21/30d plan, and then had the option to get the $57/90d plan (which I've highlighted with a red box -- if you tap on that link, you are asked to confirm):

PM-Get$57-90d-Plan.png

The desktop version has a slightly different workflow, where you can choose the 30d or 90d variants, if it exists.  For example, here's a $45/30d plan, but you can choose the $102/90d variant before moving on:

PM-Get$102-90d-Plan.png

The problem is, the $23/6GB plan only shows up in my app, and not when I log into my account from a desktop browser, so the workflow to select $23/30d vs $66/90d isn't provided.

Please withhold any canned responses about contacting a mod.

7 REPLIES 7

CalgaryBen

@Adbhatty wrote:

I tried to get the 90 day plan but no options for opting it, and it gave me 45/ m instead of 102/3m, can i still get it

On the desktop self-portal site, you should be able to select the $45/65GB/30d plan, which will then give you an option to select the $102/195GB/90d before confirming the change (refer to my screenshot in the original post).  This option isn't available if you try to make the plan change in the PM app (I believe it's a bug in the coding of the plan, resulting in the app not appearing).

Adbhatty
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to get the 90 day plan but no options for opting it, and it gave me 45/ m instead of 102/3m, can i still get it

CalgaryBen

@slusagm wrote:

i wonder if browser cache problem 

but if app works, schedule plan change there and go back to web and check couple days later

I'm pretty sure it's not a caching problem, as I typically do things in an incognito browser.  Also, I did schedule the future change days ago, but it remains the same in both desktop browser and app, so it's likely a coding issue on PM's end.

@CalgaryBen  Sorry then in that case I would just do as @slusagm  suggested change it on the app screen shot it for proof for support should anything go south on your renewal day 

CalgaryBen

@Handy1 wrote:

@CalgaryBen  I think you just have to hit chage on renewal date then the option for 30 days /90 days plan becomes available to choose and again confirm change on rewewl

In reference to my first (top) screen captures, I did tap on "Change on Renewal Date" but no further prompts are provided to choose the 90 day version.  In the app, this is normal, and it's on the pending scheduled change where you can select alternates.  With this plan, however, the option isn't provided.

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

i wonder if browser cache problem 

but if app works, schedule plan change there and go back to web and check couple days later

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@CalgaryBen  I think you just have to hit chage on renewal date then the option for 30 days /90 days plan becomes available to choose and again confirm change on rewewl

Need Help? Let's chat.