cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not subscribe to any of the 4G subscriptions.

CRGirl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently a customer on the 3G speed, I want to upgrade to 4G.

I can click on the 4G  4GB option, hit enter, then all I get to see now is 3G or 5G subscriptions.

What happened to the 4 G I selected?

7 REPLIES 7

CRGirl

Thank You

HI @CRGirl 

not all plans are available for existing customers

yes, $34-50GB is the one you can choose

For $24, it is only available for new activation, but you can check with CS agent and hope they can help,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

CRGirl

Thank You. 

@CRGirl  Ask customer service if they will let you switch, since  it's an upgrade they may be willing, worth a try.  Use the chat/message icon bottom right of this page to contact an agent

CRGirl

I am currently on a 3G $15 a month plan, I want to upgrade to the 4G $24 a month plan.

Are you saying my only option is going to a 50G $34 a month plan?

@CRGirl wrote:

I am currently a customer on the 3G speed, I want to upgrade to 4G.

I can click on the 4G  4GB option, hit enter, then all I get to see now is 3G or 5G subscriptions.

What happened to the 4 G I selected?

Currently all 4G plans are only available to customers who open a new Public Mobile account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@CRGirl 

4G plan are only for the speed.   Whatever phone you have, you can subscribe to 5G plan as well, it is more for the speed and the data amount.  So, even you have a 4G phone, you can subscribe to the 5G plan, and your 4G phone will access 4G network with a speed like you are on a 5G network

Need Help? Let's chat.